Monday 7 March 2011

I'm a Big Boy Now!!

Beckett is potty trained!! He has actually been potty trained for about 6 weeks now and hasn't had an accident in probably 3 weeks. I really despise this chore and I dread for a good year before even starting. However, Beckett did great. He was very easy and I was VERY relaxed about it. He was immediately "night trained." He hasn't had even one nighttime accident. My first two wore pull-ups to bed until they were 4 so it has been really nice. The #2 training took a week or two but as soon as I started offering him candy for every time he pooped on the potty he got it really quickly. I have to admit that I am a little sad that I never have to buy diapers again and that I now have no reason to hit the baby aisle at Walmart.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

i enjoyed going to the baby aisle at walmart too!! :)