Saturday 24 December 2011

Christmas Pictures 2011

I had a friend from church take these pictures of the kids in their Christmas outfits.  I still love dressing them for Christmas and trying to coordinate them the best I can.  I couldn't stomach visiting Portrait Innovations again this year.  The waiting and watching them put the kids in the same exact poses they do every year all in 15 minutes seemed crazy when I had another, less expensive option.  The photographer did great.  Beckett was only cooperative for about 5 minutes and we are still working on Sawyer and Eden having natural smiles.  What I love it that she just gives her clients the disk and now I can do what I want with the photos.  Today is Christmas Eve.  We are all pretty pumped!  Having the kids out of school with no homework and minimal activities is a great Christmas present for me.  The kids have really enjoyed being home. 

So...I never finished this post on Christmas Eve but...we had a wonderful Christmas break!  On some days we were in our pajamas for most of the day.  Kyle was home for most of it as well.  We love that!!  We saw several movies, did lots of shopping and just enjoyed being together.  Faith had 3 different friends spend the night on three different nights.  Sawyer and Eden also spent time with friends.  Sawyer had the stomach flu the day after Christmas (while he and Eden spent the night at my parents house) but it didn't last long.  Faith and a friend from school also enjoyed a very fun and well-organized NYE party at church.  Kyle returned to work yesterday and the kids went back to school today.  I will post pics. from Christmas day in another post.  It is hard for me to believe that the school year is already half over!







1 comment:

Normal Mom said...

All the pictures are cute, but that last one is fantastic of all of them. Love their outfits!