Friday 14 January 2011

Christmas 2010








Since I am way behind on my blogging (as usual) I am just going to post pics. of the kids at Christmas with their favorite gift. We had a wonderful Christmas. It is the first Christmas in at least three years that Sawyer hasn't been disappointed in his gifts. It was a Christmas miracle!! I loved having the kids home from school. It is so relaxing and I am a way nicer mom without all the homework and activities going on. Kyle was off for a week and we love that too! We had both sets of parents over for our Christmas feast. My mother-in-law always prepares meat for fondue. We all really enjoy the fondue. We had a blessed year!!

Faith's big gift was a sewing machine. This was a complete surprise to her and I think overall she is happy with it. She started sewing lessons about three weeks ago and it is going really well and she has made some cute things. I will write about that in a future post.

Sawyer got a NFL jersey. A player named "Peppers" from the Bears. Kyle got a matching one too. I don't care about NFL football but now that Sawyer is obsessed I now know more than I ever thought possible.

Eden got her 3rd American Girl doll. She wanted "Julie". Three is a little overboard but she does play with them all the time and I would rather get her something nice than a bunch of crap.

Beckett received some drums and cymbals from my parents that he loves. We also got him a Fisher Price Flashlight/Lantern that he really likes. At night he lifts up the blinds, points it out the window and looks for Santa...still.

Kyle treats me very well for every holiday and this one was no exception. I think I received my 2nd favorite gift ever this year which is a new cell phone. He got me a Droid. I am obsessed with it. I play on it way too much. I don't even like electronics but for some reason I LOVE cell phones. I had a Blackberry before that I thought I liked but it doesn't even compare to this phone. He also got me a bunch of other stuff and I made the comment that it was "too much"....to which Faith replied..."that is what I thought." She was a tiny bit jealous of my phone. :)

My in-laws got us Rockband 3. We love Rockband more than words can say. If one ever wonders what our family is doing at home in our free time....we are playing Rockband.

1 comment:

Mary said...

That looks like a great Christmas! I love Eden's haircut -- I haven't seen your kids forever!