Thursday 15 July 2010

Camping




My brothers and families were here for a couple of weeks and I am dying to post pics. and blog about our fun but I must go in order and blog about camping first. Most people think I seem too high maintenance to camp but I actually enjoy it. The only thing I can't stand are the bathrooms. I am extremely grossed out sitting (squatting) over a toilet that seems to be "bottomless" and where you can see everyone elses "business" in it. My question is..."who empties these and how much do they get paid?" Although Beckett is getting a little easier, he can still be hard to handle at times. He LOVES the boat and does really well on it but is in a stage where he refuses to keep his shoes on. The other three kids really enjoy it. I see a fair amount of camping in our future.

So...Kyle had been on his annual "mancation" with two of his friends. The two friends had to go home early and the pop-up camper they were borrowing would still be there for an extra night so we decided to use it. Combined with boating, swimming and tubing it was a great time! I forgot to bring my camera on the boat so no pics.

No comments: