Thursday 15 July 2010

Eclipse






Of course I purchased my Eclipse tix in advance. Fortunately these movies get better and better so I was really looking forward to going! What was even more exciting was that we had a group of 13 people going together to the midnight showing. Yeah...most of them were pre-teen girls... but who cares? My brother, Thad, and his family arrived the day before so I was very excited that my sister-in-law, Pam and their kids (Seth, Kurt, Maddie and Lindsey) would be joining myself, Faith, two of my BFF's and their daughters and nieces. I don't think seeing Eclipse was on the top of my nephews "to-do lists" but they were great sports and were not the only guys there! We had a lot of fun and FREE popcorn always helps. We didn't get to bed until about 3 am and I'm not sure if I have recovered yet. Looking forward to Breaking Dawn in Nov. of 2011.

1 comment:

Kellybee said...

kelly111
I wish I could have gone with you guys! I finally got a sitter, and took Danny with me, but he made fun of Edward and Jacob through the whole thing. I told him he can't go with me ever again! I loved it though. It was the best one so far.