Thursday 7 October 2010

School Open House/Grandparents Night






On Tuesday night Sawyer and Eden's school had their annual Open House/Grandparents Night. This is a night to show off their school! It is always very crazy and crowded but we go every year anyway because the kids really look forward to it. The teachers usually have the kids make something or display some of their work for us. I love the kids' school. They have had amazing teachers every year. I feel so thankful. I didn't get a picture of Eden with her teacher because she has three kids that all had activities going on that night. Kyle's parents attended with us and I didn't even get a photo of them with the kids :( although the school took one that I will have to wait for. Sawyer and Eden both really like their teachers and classes. Here are some pictures! Also...Faith was able to visit her 5th grade teacher (there is a a great mutual love between them). Faith was in true jr. high form texting during most of the open house. She also met up with her pal, Emma. I also have to add how much I appreciate Sawyer's teacher this year...she is SUPER organized and sends several emails home a week with reminders for the parents and she always has skyward up to date with the kids grades! She was meant for me....cause I need lots of reminders! Fourth grade is very busy!!

2 comments:

Holli said...

can't believe how big they are all getting!!! yay for liking school!!!

corn fed girl said...

Your kids are so cute! I'm glad they are enjoying school. If they are happy, mamas' happy!