Thursday 21 April 2011

Kyle is 39!!

This means I have less than a year to decide what to do for his 40th!! For his b-day we had steaks on the grill with sweet potato casserole (his favorite). Faith made him brownies. My parents were over that day so they joined us! We will be celebrating again on Easter with both sets of parents. Kyle always goes overboard on my b-day and other holidays and he always gets the shaft. That just proves how much better he is than I am and I love him for it. He really, truly is the best daddy and husband ever! Happy Birthday, Kyle! We love you!!!

4 comments:

Holli said...

Happy Birthday Kyle!!! I agree you are a good husband and father but NOT THE BEST! :-)

Normal Mom said...

Happy Birthday to Kyle! One of our favorite people!

Mary said...

Happy Birthday! I didn't realize we were the same age. Matthew wouldn't let me do anything for his 40th -- spoil sport. And yes, he always is so nice to me on my birthday and I, um, make him dinner?

Shana Rodeen said...

Great pics and lots of good catch up posts : ) Always love reading them!