Tuesday 1 June 2010

Our Summer Plans!!

Every summer I try not to over schedule ourselves...but with four kids it is hard. Here is what everyone is doing.

Me...taking everyone to everything :)

Faith-softball (2 games a week), softball clinic (1 day), band camp (1 week), piano-Faith is also going to be an asst. for Eden's piano class and will be getting voice lessons in exchange :) Faith is also going to start cross country...we will see how that goes!

Sawyer-Scout camp (3 days), chess camp (one week), soccer camp (one week) and piano. He is also still doing eye therapy which is once a week.

Eden-Piano and softball. This will be Eden's first year trying "Pre-ball." I don't think she will enjoy it as much as Faith. Eden will be very worried about her hair and getting dirty...should be interesting. She will have 2 practices a week and one game every Sat. morning.

Bex-being dragged to everything.

Kyle-2 (long) camping/boating trips planned with friends.

We also got a pool pass again this summer. We all really enjoyed this last summer and it will be something fun for Beckett.

I am also having a sitter one or two afternoons a week so I can do whatever.

The highlight of our summer will be both of my brothers visiting with their families. We are SO EXCITED!!!! I haven't seen my oldest brother or his family for 2 years. They start arriving at the end of this month :)

I have a headache now and feel like I need to go and look at my calender.

6 comments:

Shelly said...

i have the same fears as Eden! (hair and getting dirty!) :) did you call Courtney to make plans yet?

Normal Mom said...

Rock on! Have fun! Maybe we'll have to do lunch on one of your afternoons away?

Holli said...

sounds like a FUN summer to me!! Especially the family visiting bit!!! I think you should book 1 LONG trip HERE!!! only fair really! Kyle goes camping you come to ENGLAND!!

Pam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pam said...

Bless your heart! We have a family vacation planned and the two boys have mission trips at the end of July. That's it. I like to have a break during summer as the school months always seem packed with things to do. Enjoy your summer and keep your calendar handy!

Corrina Dea said...

Oh my gosh...I almost had a panic attack just thinking of you having to do all that running around...good for you getting a sitter to give yourself sometime!!!