Thursday 9 December 2010

Halloween




We have been without our laptop for several weeks which is why I am so behind on my blog. I didn't want to put pictures on our desktop clear down in the basement or on the laptop my father-in-law was lending us while he was so kindly repairing ours. I am going to make these posts brief so I can get caught up! The kids had a great Halloween! My mother-in-law painted them adorable, personalized pumpkins this year! Faith had drama trying to decide what she would be for Halloween but finally decided on being a "bee" since her first two ideas couldn't be found and she didn't trust me to make her anything. Eden was "Spider Girl"...this surprised me but as soon as she saw the costume it was love at first sight. Sawyer was a football player. He already had the jersey so that was good. Beckett was "DJ Lance Rock" from Yo Gabba Gabba. He loved his costume and was determined to keep those darn glasses on. Eden went trick-or-treating with a friend. Beckett LOVED it this year. He was so excited after every single (and I mean every single) house. He immediately had to see what was in his bag. The kids got a ton of candy...in fact we still have a lot of it. Sawyer, Eden and Bex all had a costume parade/party at school.

No comments: