Thursday 9 December 2010

Visit from Holli


I think most people know that although I didn't really enjoy living in England...that I did, indeed, enjoy the friends I made there! My time (all our time) there was/is short but we have a bond and I just love these girls! Out of the 5 of us in this picture, Holli is the last one still living in England with CAT (she LOVES it btw). She is a very busy mom of 4 but made a surprise visit back to celebrate her best friends' 30th b-day. It was so fun to get together and catch up! I will be happy when Holli and her beautiful family move back where they belong :) I want to do a special shout out to Jenny's hubby (Dan) for standing on a stool to take this picture so that we all look thinner and more youthful :)

2 comments:

Holli said...

LOVE YOU SO MUCH TOO!!! and can't wait to be back in IL in 10 years too! haha!!! SO GOOD TO SEE YOU ALL!!! Can't wait for next time!

Amy said...

So wonderful having all of us together again. Thanks for the awesome surprise!!! Love all of you...