Thursday 9 December 2010

Portrait Innovations Shoot









So...I just wanted to take the kids to PI for the $9.95 package. I wanted to get a professional shot of them in their Christmas outfits. It has honestly been almost 2 years since I have taken all 4 of them there together. I took Bex back in Jan. for his 2 year pics. and it was a nightmare. I was just praying for ONE good photo of the 4 of them. Well...Bex was perfectly behaved and was a total ham. The lady who helped us even remembered him from January and commented on how much better he was this time...I am not joking. I ended up spending more than $9.95 but it was worth it. If I could just get Sawyer and Eden to smile more naturally...I guess that comes with age. Overall, I was very pleased!

I think I am mostly caught up with my blogging now...yay!

3 comments:

Heather Sellers said...

Great pictures! You have such a beautiful family.

JH said...

Stacey dear: I appreciate your time for posting pictures and telling about my special grandkids. Right to brag...you bet! Parents do that! And grandparents too! Dad

Holli said...

love!