Thursday 19 January 2012

Beckett's Birthday Party

I resisted having a birthday party for Beckett this year because...well...I am lazy.  I thought I could get away with one more year.  Kyle told me he would really enjoy it so I gave in.  Beckett very much enjoyed his party.  He used all his manners and had a great time!  We invited 8 or so of his little friends to McDonald's to eat dinner, enjoy a cupcake and play in the "playland."  He received a lot of great toys (that he enjoying sooooo much).  All the kids invited were very well-behaved.  Four year olds are pretty great!!  We celebrated at home on Sunday (his actual b-day) with leftover cupcakes!  We got him a Lightening McQueen bike and a few other smallish things. 
                                         The Birthday Gang
                                          Gifts
                                          "Reading" his card.
                                          New bike.... and yes I am only in my underware...
                                           Birthday cupcake
                                            Before church on my b-day holding my very loved Buzz Lightyear.
                                              Faith posing with her cupcake.

1 comment:

Holli said...

Beckett in his birthday church outfit!!! Handsome!!! Happy Birthday Beckett!!!!