Thursday 19 January 2012

Some nice photos to share :)

Since I am on a role with the blogging these last couple of days I thought I would post some other cute photos from the last 2 months or so...  I keep thinking I should write about something "deep" on my blog but I can't really think of anything so I will just keep posting pictures of my family.

                                             Eden playing "Dr." with Beckett
                              A common sight in the evening at our house...Kyle and Sawyer on the ipad.
                                         Eden with her new haircut...she loves it short.
                                     Beckett in his underware and dark socks doing tricks with Faith
                                  Since I have been sewing I helped Reganne (my friend, Jenny's daughter) sew a bag for a class at school.  She got an A+.  It was fun to help her and she was proud of herself when it was done.  I have known Reganne since she was 1 year old and now she is heading into high school in the fall...sniff...sniff.  Oh...and it seems that she is taller than me too.
                                 Beckett in roller blades and his "Ming Ming" Wonderpets underware :)
                              Beckett with his cute friend, Devin, riding the train at the mall.
                                 Beckett eating Sawyer's cupcake at his school Christmas party.  Sawyer has a serious crush on the girl sitting next to him.
                        The kids with my dad on his b-day!  Cute picture!!!

1 comment:

Holli said...

Love the pics!!!!! The underwear and dark socks crack me up!!!! Kyle, Andy, Drake and Sawyer are to much a like! And in the same routine- and sadly probably playing the same games!!! :-) though thankfully Andy not wearing skull pants! They would scare me! Haha!