Monday 15 September 2008

Beckett is 8 months old!!






Beckett is 8 mo. old today. In four very short months he will already be 1 year old. I can't cope!! It is going way too fast. I love carrying him around on my hip and watching him scoot around on the floor. I have a baby backpack that he loves to be in when I am outside or in the grocery store. He is getting more mobile everyday. He isn't crawling yet but he kind of scoots, pivots, lunges and rolls-he can make it from one end of the room to the other but I am not sure how. He can also pull himself up if he has something low enough to grab on to. This is why I have had to start working out in my old age---to keep up with him. He is much more content now that he can get around a little bit. I went out today and purchased a convertible car seat (not wanting to deal with the other one once we start wearing coats) and a gate for our stairs. He is also doing so much better at the gym daycare. He didn't cry today at all. He has one tooth and still loves his baby food and just eating in general. His favorite toys include my cell phone and the remote control. He also loves to look at books. He is a total mamas boy but enjoys his siblings very much and always has a huge smile for them whenever they appear. We just love him so much!!!


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the video! I can't believe he is 8 months either!!! Holy Cow that went fast! I am really trying to not rush Faith out of her littleness too! Some days I want her to be bigger and other days I just can't handle it either! Darn last kids hugh!

The Shoes said...

Adorable!! He is just as cute as your other kids. It is really hard to believe he is 8 months. I saw my niece a couple weekends ago and she is beautiful and the perfect baby. On another note, I am truly amazed that you went camping with your family. What a great mom! I'm afraid my boys will have to drag me kicking and screaming someday. Miss you! Jen

Normal Mom said...

He is just so sweet! I can't believe he's so big already. He's just a hunka-hunka burning love like Sawyer was! Thanks for sharing!

Holli said...

WOW he is a little man! Time is going SO FAST!!! Miss you love you!

Shelly said...

I'm so proud of you for taking Beckett to the daycare at Four Seasons,Stace!! I know that was a huge step for you! Good job! :)

corn fed girl said...

He's a mini Kyle! So cute and cubby-wubby!

Amy said...

The photos and the video are just precious! I can't believe he is already 8 months old ... time to have another one, don't you think?! ;o) Miss you tons...

Marti said...

I just LOVE baby videos. You have a cutie! Nate is doing all the same things. I love it when they push up to their feet with their hands still on the floor. Enjoy the time. It is hard to believe they will be one so soon. Sad, very sad.

Corrina Dea said...

Okay I almost started crying watching your video because the last time I saw him in person he was so tiny...I miss you so much Stacey...hope we can plan a day to get together when we come home at Christmas...we'll be in the States a whole month. Love you, Corrina

Scott and Jeanne said...

Hi Stacey, Christina was just asking about Eden. She misses her she said. I loved the baby video. It is so cool to still stay in touch via these blogs. Take care and say hi to Eden from Christina.

Kalista Hill said...

Beccett is getting so big I wish I was there with you to witness it all. I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


love,
kalista

The Roeschley's said...

I'm sure you already know this, but you have the most adorable little boy I have ever seen. I have never even met the little guy but ever picture of him just brightens my day!

I hope you are all doing well and loving the States!

Love
Whitney

Maddie said...

SO CUTE! So how is everybody? I can't believe he's 8 months! and he is crawling! SO EXCITING! next thing you know he will be walking!