Thursday 23 October 2008

Beckett 9 mo. and Eden is 5 on Oct. 30th






I took Beckett and Eden into Portrait Innovations on Tues. to get their pics. taken. They did really well. Beckett was pretty serious but didn't cry. He is a huge mamas boy and starts to cry if he sees me walking away from him. He now has three teeth (two on top and one on the bottom), he is crawling and pulling himself up all over the place and is even letting go when standing. I fear him being an early walker. He is eating some Cheerios (1/2 of one) now and the Gerber Puffs. I take him in Monday for a well visit so I will know what he weighs then. He is so stinkin' cute I can hardly stand it! He gets more and more enjoyable everyday. Eden is doing great. She is a diva and has gone from only wearing dresses to now only wanting to wear jeans-UGH!! She has gone from loving and wanting to be Sharpay (from H.S. Musical) to now wanting to be Gabriella. She is boy crazy and loves Nick from The Jonas Brothers. She is VERY funny and VERY lovey. I will write more about her when I post pics. from her b-day party.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uber cute! No that wasn't a typo, it was on urpose! LOL I can't believe how big he is getting and Eden is 5. Holy cow how did that happen?!

Holli said...

to cute! I can't belive how big they both are and totally cracks me up with Eden!:) Jeans are better then sweats - right?:)!

Mary said...

So so cute! I guess I'll have to comb Ibby's hair if you're going to post pics... btw totally excited about getting a letter so thank you for that!

Maddie said...

That is so adorable! Eden and Beckett are growing to be so big!

Corrina Dea said...

I can't believe how big Beckett is...I love his pictures. Eden is such a sweetie

JH said...

Yea the kids take after their Grandpa.

Kalista Hill said...

like I said they grow up so fast bekett looks like a man now and eaden is so big
love kalista

Amy said...

Absolutely precious!!! I can't believe how big they both are getting. Happy Birthday, Eden!!!!!

Cathren12 (mom) said...

Eden is absolutely beautiful - her smile just radiates love & confidence...
Beckett is handsome as ever

I have tried putting bricks on the girls to slow them down from growing up so fast; we have to come up with something or we are going to have really big kids soon ~ how did that happen...