Sunday 5 October 2008

Carrie Underwood

For my b-day in July, Kyle bought me 4 floor seats to see Carrie Underwood in concert. I went this week with Faith, my mom and mother-in-law. We had a great time and Carrie was amazing. I have both her C.D.'s so Faith and I knew every word to every song and we just sang away with her. Faith looked cute----me...not so much. We were about 25 ft. or so from the stage. Her opening act was "Little Big Town." I had never heard of them but they were great too. I am actually not a huge country music fan but instead a huge American Idol fan. Here are some pics. from our night out and a little clip of Carrie singing that I took with my digital camera. That would be my mom plugging her ears in the one picture because she said it was too loud. I was like "mom, Carrie Underwood can see you plugging your ears." We didn't get home until midnight on a school night so Faith was pretty tired the next morning but was off to school anyways in her concert t-shirt.

5 comments:

Normal Mom said...

That's awesome! So fun! Hafe took me to see Martina McBride and then I took him to see Pat Benatar. That's cool that you got to have a mother daughter adventure.

Holli said...

not a country fan? What does your hometown know about this???
I think you look GREAT!
Miss you - wish you were coming here with your hubby!

Amy said...

It sounds like it was a fabulous concert! Miss you tons and can't wait to see you in December... ;o)

Corrina Dea said...

That is so cool...Faith will remember that night forever!!! (You too) I can't wait to do cool things like that with Addie!

Maddie said...

So Lucky!!!! The pictures look great! Hope I could be there with you guys!