Friday 17 October 2008

School Open House/Grandparents Night

Click to play
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow



This is my first try at this Smilebox thing-I just want to be like Tina-anywase, there were some vacation pics. that accidentally ended up at the end. Also, no music to go with the pics. but hopefully my next attempt at this will be better with our Florida pictures. Last week we had the kids' open house at their school. It is very fun to go into their classrooms and see their work, teachers and see new friends they have made.

By the way, I know you all want to try the celebrity look alike thing I put on here.

6 comments:

Holli said...

Beckett is BEAUTIFUL! Faith is of course as stylish as ever- LOVE her outfit, Sawyer as cute and still could be the cutest english boys ever:), oh Eden- her smile.....
Miss you all!
And wanting to be like Tina well I could tell you a few things you could do:)!

Cathren12 (mom) said...

I cannot believe how big Beckett has gotten. All the other kiddos look so happy. Miss you guys a ton. Enjoy the fall weather!

Shelly said...

How cool are you with that smilebox stuff, Stace!?! Love it! I heard music with the pics as well... you are my blogging hero. :)

Amy said...

Excellent photos! The kids are growing up so fast and all of them look very stylish. ;o) Beckett has grown by leaps and bounds since you've moved. Oh my goodness! Miss you a ton and can't wait to see you soon...

Maddie said...

I luv it! I tried the smile-box thing and it is really cool. plus, the slideshow looks fantastic.

corn fed girl said...

Good show my friend. I really like the smokey-lounge-lizard muzak. Your whole family is cool!