Friday 21 November 2008

Faith and Sawyer earn straight A's!!!





Okay, I don't normally like to overly brag about my kids but I am so EXTREMELY proud of them that I had to share!! Faith earned straight A's on her first report card back in the U.S.A. She did get a B in P.E. but in all her subjects that count ALL A'S!! I have to note that her P.E. teacher only gives A's to kids who can do all the Presidential Physical Fitness testing (this includes pull-ups)!! Her teacher wrote that she loves having Faith in class and that she is always prepared and very helpful. I was worried about Sawyer since his first year in England was so rough but he got all "3's" which is the highest you can get in all his classroom subjects. His teacher wrote that he is a "mathematician" and that he is "sweet" and a "hard worker." I want to always remember this because who knows what is coming in the higher grades when hours and hours of homework kicks in. I am telling you all that 4th grade math is a lot harder than back in the old days. They have some money coming their way and they are very excited!! They have earned it!

Also, Faith and Sawyer had their music programs at school within the last couple of weeks so I put some pics. on of that. We could hardly see Sawyer in his so that is why there isn't any pics. of him performing. The one picture is of them holding their report cards. Next to Faith at her program are her friends Emma and Jaclyn.

4 comments:

Holli said...

I can't imagine Sawyer without his British accent! Are you sad it is gone?
Congrats to the kids!

Cathren12 (mom) said...

Excellent work by Sawyer & Faith. I used to get a silver dollar per A - what's the going rate these days??? Tell them we said awesome work!

Maddie said...

I'm so proud of Faith and Sawyer! I almost got strait A's. Tell Faith and Sawyer to keep it up!

Maddie

Amy said...

Excellent work! Please tell Faith & Sawyer to keep up the great work!!!