Saturday 22 November 2008

Family Picture Day






We haven't had a family photo in 2 years so we thought it was time. We usually try to do one every year but since I was at the end of my pregnancy last year it just didn't happen (nor did I want it to). Plus, photography places like Portrait Innovations and Sears are pretty much non-existent in England. It went pretty well. Sawyer is definitely going through an awkward stage with having his picture taken. He would do much better with a photographer in a non-structured type setting. I just have to realize that it is hard to get 4 kids all looking perfect in the same photo. We had some pics. done with the in-laws as well. It had been since Sawyer was a baby that we had photos done with them. Here are a few we did today. The one of Bex alone I cropped because he looks so cute in it and you can see his teeth. The one where he is crying was the last photo taken and he had had ENOUGH!! Pretty funny.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yes the one when Beck is crying is just too funny for words!!! It would be hysterical to send THAT as the christmas photo! Although I haven't told this to Thom yet I plan on calling portrait innovations this week to get some pics done because it is a shame that I don't really have any with Faith in it. I want to have photos in my house but the ones that I have she isn't in so I can't bear to hang those. I hope that it all goes well. Pictures stress me out a bit but in the end I am SOOO glad I do it! You all look so great!

The Shoes said...

Great pictures Stacey! We really need to get updated pictures also. You would have been proud of us yesterday in London. We all had several packages to tote around the town...and they made me eat Japanese! It was actually pretty good.

Jeff, Tina, Ian, and Jade Saad said...

I think I just found out who taught my son to smile...Sawyer....promise this stage will pass...for some reason it doesn't look bad on Sawyer....only Ian...

Holli said...

love the pictures! though it does make me miss you TONS!!!

Amy said...

Wonderful pictures -- and you look AWESOME!!! I laughed out loud at the photo of Beckett crying his little eyes out. ;o) Miss you...

Shelly said...

That 1st pic is HILARIOUS! Poor thing... You all look great though. Love the pics. :)

Cathren12 (mom) said...

What awesome family pictures & the one with Beckett crying - what a great picture to show at his wedding :-) Fabulous memories I am sure... the family looks great & I miss you tons.

Maddie said...

I love the pictures and how much Beckett has grown! Tell everybody I said hi and that I miss them!

Jenni James said...

Hahahah! That's awesome! I love that pic with the kids covering their ears! You guys are all super gorgeous! It's like looking at a model family! Sheez! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Love your pictures, especially the first one, it makes me laugh ;-)

Min