Friday 14 November 2008

GAS!!

No, I'm not talking about THAT kind of gas-people need to get their minds out of the gutter. I am talking about gasoline. It is $1.79!!! Yes, you read correctly. In my part of the U.S. this is the current price. This summer it was around $4.15. I thought this was blog worthy information. I thought my friends in the UK might be interested in this info. as well since they are paying roughly $8 a gallon. It was costing me close to $70 this summer to fill up my minivan and now it is around $30.

6 comments:

Cathren12 (mom) said...

Yea for you with those reasonable gas prices, big refrigerators, real closets, great size washing machine & dryers that actually work. I know you don't mean to brag :-) but you have every right to brag. Enjoy those wonderful things about living in the good ole USA! Miss ya! cathy

Holli said...

I just paid .92 pences per liter!!! - which is still $5.15 per gallon but still better!;)) and the $1.47 to the pound!
LOVE YOU! MISS YOU!

Maddie said...

Your not the only one who is upset about gas. My dad is upset with too.

Mary said...

I know -- I have been wanting to blog about it, too, but haven't yet. Crazy! Thanks for letting Phin bug you yesterday. You're sweet.

Amy said...

That is AWESOME! Enjoy it. Oh, I love the US! ;o) Miss you...

Corrina Dea said...

My mom told me prices got pretty low but wow, 1.79? can't wait see you in December!!!!