Wednesday 28 January 2009

Eden Price-Diva in Training




Eden spent a couple of days with G-ma and G-pa Price a couple of weekends ago and g-ma curled her hair. I have been fighting to get my hair as straight as possible much of my life so it doesn't really dawn on me to curl my girls hair. Well, Eden LOVED having curly hair and has been wanting it curled on an almost daily basis so I went out and bought a curling iron (I only own a flat iron). The sad thing is, now I spend more time on her hair than I do my own. I had a bright idea to get some foam curlers that you sleep in but her hair ended up super curly. She was crying when I took them out and looked in the mirror crying and said "this is a bad hair day." She wouldn't let me take her picture and Sawyer stated that he didn't want to look at her. I then spent 20 minutes straightening it out with the curling iron. We won't be doing the foam curlers ever again. She looked like little orphan Annie. So, here are some photos with her curly hair and her curling iron. I actually get a huge kick out of how high-maintenance she is. She is a girl that knows what she wants and how to get it.

9 comments:

The Roeschley's said...

haha foam rollers are never a good thing. BUT don't give up on rollers. Get the heated ones that you put in the hair and leave in for like 20 minutes...they work wonders and are so much better on hair than curling irons are. and easier!

Eden is adorable, but all your kids are so that doesn't surprise me

Amy said...

The curls are adorable in Eden's hair. Always precious! (I have some foam rollers and they did the same thing -- kink, kink, kink!) ;o)

Holli said...

LOVE IT!!!
MISS YOU AND I WILL EMAIL YOU TOMORROW!!!

Kalista Hill said...

To cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love to do that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

carrie said...

I'm so jealous right now...I want a little girl so I can do hair and paint fingernails...

And regarding your last post about boys being wild and destructive... last time I had kids over we ONLY broke 1 picture frame and put a small hole in the wall the size of a doorknob! Lighten up...Send Sawyer my way...we'll Teach him to have some fun;)

Love keeping up with you guys on the blog - I stink at it recently - facebook consumes all my extra time.

Shelly said...

Yay for Eden! I love her hair in these pics. I hope I can have as much fun doing Aleigha's hair when she comes home!!! :)

Midwest Keech said...

She's a beautiful & determined young women, don't you know? I have 3 little girls & I agree that the hot rollers are much better than both foam rollers & rag curls (don't ask). I don't mess with the curling irons (yes, plural in varying sizes) anymore. I use my Chi straightener. I love it. I use it to straighten & flip my hair then to curl the girls' hair. It's tons quicker too, because I can do more hair at once.

The Shoes said...

Oh so glad I don't have a girl! Eden looks adorable and I think it is a riot how particular she is about her appearance already. Dan, the boys and I went to the Packhorse tonight in Northborough. Thought of you the entire time! It was a really good dinner.

Maddie said...

Now that is how you spell Eden right there..D-I-V-A. lol