Monday 5 January 2009

Beckett Walking!

Beckett has been taking 2-3 steps now for 2 weeks or so but REALLY started walking on Dec. 31st. All of a sudden, on that day, he started taking 10-15 steps. We had grandparents over that day and I think he was showing off. Here is some video I took this morning. I didn't know how to combine it into one video so watch both-they are very short. He is doing some pretty cute stuff right now but I will save all that for his one year post. I took him into Stride Rite for shoes and he needed a 4 EXTRA WIDE! I swear even the xtra wides are tight. He still has 4 teeth.

7 comments:

Amy said...

He is precious little man! I can't believe he started walking that much the day after I saw him. Guess he wasn't ready to show Holli and me what he could do when we were there. ;o) See you soon...

Holli said...

So CUTE!!! And love his little rolls and chunky little feet! Beckett can you saw Tabby Cat??:)

Anonymous said...

He is so cute and adorable.

Maddie said...

I can't believe it! You better shut your doors! Can he climb up stairs yet? I love his bottom teeth, they look SO CUTE! I hope all is well.

Shelly said...

Great videos, Stace! Love it!

The Shoes said...

Adorable! It is so cute when they start walking and are unsteady on their feet. My niece, Erin, has been walking since about 9 mos but she is about half Beckett's size! Looks like you are having so much fun with him!

Wendi said...

He is so freaking cute!! I remember that stage! So much fun! But man it goes by too fast!!!