Wednesday 28 January 2009

Sawyer gets to have a sleepover-FINALLY!!



Sawyer has been wanting to have a sleepover for like 2 years now and I have kept telling him "not until you turn 8." I am sure Faith had sleepovers before she was 8 but boys are just so much more wild and disruptive (or that is how it seems to me). Well, Eden had 2 b-day parties on Sat. and Faith was sleeping over at Emma's so he was feeling pretty bummed. So, I called to see if his friend Ethan could spend the night. They did REALLY well. When Kyle got home from work he took just the two of them out to eat and then they played very quietly until 2:30 the next day. They played Lego's, Bakugon's, Wii and X-box. BTW, Ethan is drinking IBC Rootbeer in the photo in case anyone was wondering.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Funny ... as Brett is having his first sleepover this Friday (and he turned 8 last October). Great minds think alike -- you are awesome! ;o)

Anonymous said...

I know Jenn supplied the "beer" don't try and cover it up for her!!!LOL

Ya, my boys have been begging for the Maloy boys to come sleep over too. Since I had boys first we just haven't hit the real desire to have them as much,. Kaleb has but Noah not so much. Now they do.

They looked like they had a great time!

corn fed girl said...

Knowing Ethan he would be able to scam you out of a beer! Thanks for a great time1 I'm glad he did well. Hopefully you won't find any $ missing;)

hey, he still is my kid! ...not...that...I would...steal..per say