Saturday 1 May 2010

Kyle's Birthday


Kyle's birthday was April 18th...almost 2 weeks ago...oops. Here is a picture of Kyle and the kids on his b-day. We got him a giftcard to "Dick's Sporting Goods" so he could buy a new fishing net. He also got new flip-flops. At his request, I made him lasagna for dinner and birthday brownies. He turned...gulp...38! I think he had a good b-day and I tried really hard not to ask him to do any "chore" type activities...it was hard.

When I looked at this photo, I thought to myself..."wow, I am blessed." I mean seriously, check those five amazing human beings out!!!

4 comments:

Maddie said...

Haha happy birthday Kyle!!

Kalista Hill said...

Well my dad is turning the BIG 4,0

Kellybee said...

Tell Kyle Happy belated Birthday from all of us! You are right--you have an adorable family! I hope you all had a great day!

Amy said...

Such a cute picture! Hope Kyle had a fabulous day!!!