Tuesday 15 April 2008

BECKETT IS 3 MONTHS OLD!!!



Our baby is already 3 months old. How time flies. He had to go in for immunizations this morning and did pretty well. He had to have one in each thigh. He actually didn't cry for the first one. No band-aids this time either-not in the NHS budget, I guess-or weighing, listening to their chest or heartbeat-just the shots. At three months Beckett is talking and smiling. He is very attentive if someone is speaking or singing to him. He loves to stand up on your lap and bob his little head around. He also loves bath time. He pretty much catnaps during the day but is sleeping well at night. He actually slept 6 hours straight in his own bed two nights ago. He is very loved by his siblings. Here are some photos and video I took today after his appointment.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Absolutely precious! I can't believe 3 months has already gone by...it seems like just yesterday you were still pregnant.

Cathren12 (mom) said...

Beckett is so handsome & big sister sounds like a huge help! WOW, time flys (we are getting old you know when we start saying stuff like that...). He is "lovely" :-)

Stacey said...

I think that is the first time I have heard Faith talk as well!:)
So cute!
I am so already missing you and your family!

Stacey said...

ok so I am signed in as you!:) but it is me HOLLI!:) I think I am going to post that you aren't moving back you have decided to stay!

Marti said...

The time sure does go quickly. Nate will be four months this week. It is so much fun having a baby to entertain everyone or is it having everyone entertain the baby?

I can't believe you are going back so soon. I'm going to miss you (not that I see you that often), but I've enjoyed visiting with you when I do see you. Plus we went through the baby in the UK thing together :)