Friday 4 April 2008

My Week




















Well, my kids are still out on spring break and will be until April 16th. I have another week and a half to keep them entertained before heading back to school. Kyle was gone this week-back in the states to work. He was able to go by our home (under construction) and check things out. He actually admitted that he was a bit excited. By Tues. they had the whole first floor framed. I am VERY excited about all of this and not afraid to admit it. By the way, Kyle was not interested in the floor plan of the house and I picked it out all by myself. His interests include the basement and garage. Mine is the kitchen and laundry room. Anyways, I hope he likes it when its complete!! All is going well and I think they might have it done earlier than planned. Picking things for the house online is proving more difficult than I expected and, with Kyle gone all week, I spent some late nights researching stuff online. Kyle got back last night and we are SO happy to have him home-we miss him when he is away from us. I was very nervous about him leaving me with four kids on my own. I am used to three but Beckett is just over 11 weeks old so I didn't know what to expect. I am happy to report all went very well and we did fine. I have wonderful children and I love them so much.








On Wednesday, my very generous friend Holli, had all of us over who participate in book club for a play date and lunch. The weather was very nice so we took the kids behind her home into an open field of lambs and their babies. All the kids wore their wellies (rain boots) and had a wonderful time! It was so much fun. Anyways, the kids and I stayed at her house until 6:30 pm. -we arrived at 10:30 am. The kids played so well all day we didn't want to mess a good thing up. Thanks Holli for inviting us to stay. I learned and saw some things that day that I will never forget. Never a dull moment! Above are some pics. from this week. Check out the sheep and glowing green grass-Ah, only in England.

1 comment:

Jeff, Tina, Ian, and Jade Saad said...

Remember...what you see and hear in England...stays in England!!!