Tuesday 8 April 2008

House








Just wanted to share some some pictures that our builder took yesterday. It is coming along very nicely. I spent some time yesterday on the phone with the kitchen designer and lighting guy. We have already upgraded our kitchen cabinets so I am trying to come in under budget on lighting. You always hear that it is very difficult to stay on budget while building a home and it is so true. I go to bed thinking about the house and I wake up thinking about it as well. I am happy to report that it hasn't been stressful-yet! I am hoping when all of this is over that it will have been a wonderful experience for us. Thanks, Jenny Camp, for leading us in this direction!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Thanks so much for sharing the photos of your new house. I know we are all very excited for you ... but will miss you terribly when you leave us. I hope you have lots of "extra" space for us when we all come to visit! ;o) Love you tons...

Becki Kupferschmid said...

How exciting Stacey!!!! Keep posting pics of your new house. I really want to see all the progress. I will really miss you when you leave here. You always have something funny to say on just about everything. Our group just won't be the same. I'm in Bloomington all of the time. We will have to get together when I'm back. Good luck with everything and God Bless you all. Love ya,
Becki