Thursday 15 May 2008

BECKETT IS 4 MONTHS!!





Beckett is 4 months old today. Of course we are still enjoying him immensely and can't get enough of his smiles and noises. He still loves bath time and is very smiley and talkative in the mornings. He loves his swing and is ever so close to being able to grab onto things. He loves sucking on his fingers and hands and anything he can manage to get into his mouth. He is also grabbing his toes. He hasn't rolled over yet (probably held too much) but goes to his side so it will probably be soon. I took him in this morning for immunizations. The kids are still as attentive to him as ever. I am looking forward to getting back to the states to show him off.

3 comments:

Amy said...

He is absolutely precious (all of your kids are)! I just want to squeeze his chubby little cheeks. ;o) I totally understand how excited you are to be able to show him off to everyone in the States...but we are going to miss you like crazy over here! (Can you tell I'm turning into a blubbering idiot again?!) Miss you already...

Amy said...

My girls just enjoyed watching Beckett taking a bath. They were laughing hysterically as they thought he was wearing "big boy" underwear. ;o)

Holli said...

How? How will I live without the cutest baby boy ever?
Love you!