Monday 12 May 2008

Happy Anniversary and Happy Mother's Day




Kyle and I celebrated 11 years of marital bliss on Sat. It truly has been mostly blissful. We have known each other for 20 years. The last 11 years have flown by and we have been extremely blessed. I have the best husband and I appreciate all he does for me. I don't express often enough how much he means to me so I am doing it on my blog for anyone/everyone to read. Also, I want to publicly thank him for agreeing to 4 children!!! They are such a huge joy and add so much to our lives.


They celebrate Mother's Day in the U.K. in March so we celebrated then but I want to wish our mother's a Happy Mother's Day and express our appreciation for all they do for us. We love you! I told my kids yesterday that Mother's Day is my favorite holiday. I am so grateful to be a mom.


Alright enough mushiness for one entry. The movers came today and packed our air freight for us. I just included the kids' bikes, the baby swing and bouncy seat, Sawyer's X-box, Faith's American Girl stuff, board games, DVD's and all my spices. They won't pack any food whatsoever for the sea freight. I am glad he agreed to the spices. They are expensive and it has taken me years to gather all the ones I have. Beckett spends a lot of time in the swing and I can't live without it-for even one day! My dear friend, Corrina, has lent me hers until we leave.

3 comments:

Holli said...

YEP you did truly ruin a nice mushy post with the moving junk!
Happy Anniversary! And better start thanking him for #5!

Jeff, Tina, Ian, and Jade Saad said...

Are you really moving?? Is this a trick to get gifts and dinners?? We will miss you tons and tons!!

Shelly said...

only 1 week left, Stace! I'm so excited for you to move home!!! :)Loved the pics, as usual!