Wednesday 7 May 2008

Spring Uniforms


I just wanted to post a picture of the kids before school this morning in their spring uniforms. They had to officially start wearing them yesterday. What is really sad is that I think they are cute. Upon moving here, I would have looked at them and thought that the girls needed to be holding a feather duster and folding their employers laundry. Sawyers is a drastic improvement over his fall/winter uniform. However, I don't know why they want to put white shirts on little boys. They are easy and each and every day I have been thinking about how I will miss them.


I have really been slacking on my emails to friends lately but I hope you all understand that with our move in 13 days things are a bit crazy. I want to make sure I spend time with my friends here and get in my last minute shopping. I won't start packing until next week. We have been having AMAZING weather here the last few days that we are trying to enjoy as well. I am talking mid-seventies and no wind or rain-just glorious sun!!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I'm going to agree with you -- the spring uniforms are very cute! ;o) I really wish uniforms would catch on in the states -- but I'm sure I can just keep dreaming. See you soon...

Holli said...

Love the silver head band and be sure to keep that hair back!:) So much fun tonight!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!