Thursday 28 August 2008

Stacey joins the gym!

Oh yeah, you read correctly! I went there-oh yes I did! After 10 years of inactivity, I finally did it! I owe all of this to my friend, Misty. She totally talked me into joining The Four Seasons. I went today for the first time and it wasn't pretty. I only did the elliptical for 20 min-if that-and it almost did me in. I was saved by Beckett crying in the child care center. Yeah, as expected, he didn't do so well. He was only in there for 20-30 min. and he cried inconsolably for 10 of those. Hopefully he will do better next time. One of the reasons I joined was because childcare is included in the membership fees. Beckett could care less that I have 10-15 lbs. still to lose. I am sore tonight-that is sad.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL Misty should get paid for getting people to join 4 Seasons! Seriously! I joined too although we let the membership expire due to Pii letting T go. But I think I will join back up in a few months when F can handle being out of my arms for at least 5 min. LOL I sooooooooooooooooo need to repair this saggy momma body! You go girl!

Thank for the kuddos on my whine blog!Today was better and I haven't quit yet! Taking it one feed at a time! :-)

Amy said...

You are absolutely hilarious! ;o) Good for you joining the gym -- I need to do that, too, once we get back to the US. Keep it up...

Holli said...

fun times!

Anonymous said...

Cool! It's good way to keep fit and 'escape' from house. Free Childcare??!!! Must go more often.
Take care.

Cathren12 (mom) said...

You go girl & just keep telling Beckett that he is going to like it (he might listen...). I start next week with my trainer & I am sure I will not be able to walk for a few days afterwards :-) But I have to say it again, you look fabulous & it was great seeing you.