Thursday 28 August 2008

Visit from Cathy!



I have been so fortunate in these last couple of months to have seen three of my friends I made in England! The comforting thing about making friends there is that most of them will all move back to this area of the country. Anyways, Cathy, her mom and two adorable girls, Brittney and Sophie came to visit on Tues. The kids played and had a great time and Cathy and I (and her mom) had a great visit. It was so fun to catch up. Thanks Cathy for making time for me. I miss you and hope the rest of your stay in England is a positive one.

1 comment:

Cathren12 (mom) said...

It was AWESOME to see you. Your house is a beautiful home and I can't tell you how much it meant to me for you to open it up to me & the girls. Mom really enjoyed it as well; it was a needed break for her from having to "entertain" the girls. Can't wait til next time :-)