Sunday 3 August 2008

The Party Never Ends!




I had a very busy and fun week last week. It started with me taking all four kids shopping to try and get some back to school shopping done. They actually all did pretty well and we got quite a bit done. Kyle travelled last week so my mom and dad came. and helped me get Eden's room rearranged and some other stuff done. I still haven't put any nail holes in the walls yet-maybe this week. We got more of our lighting fixtures in this week and they have started on our yard. It is very depressing looking at dirt. The real fun started on Thurs. when I went with Amy and Shelly to get a pedicure and facial. We had some lunch before and hung out here after. Amy and Shelly are my oldest (longest) friends and we always have a great time together. The picture is from after everything was done (that is why I don't have make-up on-I think I am pretty brave to post this picture). That night I went out to eat with Penny and Traci (my former neighbors-and still great friends). We had a great time catching up. I don't have a photo from our dinner because the battery in my camera went dead-but next time! They want to make it on my blog so next time I won't let them down! LOL!! On Friday, my friend, Kathy and her kids, Maddie and Alex and a friend (Brenna) drove 2 hours to see us. Kathy and her husband, Pete, are great friends that we met when Kyle and I were newlyweds. We had lost touch the last couple of years but she found me on facebook. I love Kathy and she is so much fun and it was like we didn't even lose touch at all. I can't believe we have known each other for 11 years. Her kids are just adorable and it was so much fun seeing how much they had grown. Saturday included kids' haircuts, Wal-mart, swimming and a cookout at Jeff and Shelly's (no pics. of that either). Their son Grayson and Sawyer are good buddies and play so great together. Jeff is an awesome cook so we had some good eats and had a great time with them. This week involves dr. appts., shoe shopping, more unpacking, cleaning, school registration and seeing Becki and Kent on Sat.

3 comments:

Jeff, Tina, Ian, and Jade Saad said...

You are just living it up in the US....keep having fun.

Amy said...

You should be exhausted after a week like that! I miss you and hope you have a great visit with Becki this week. Looking very forward to seeing you at Christmas!!! ;o)

Holli said...

the party ended.....now that the kups showed up!:) JUST KIDDING! Miss you - just said by to the Rossmans:(....