Wednesday 31 December 2008

Dinners with Friends



Me, Amy J., Amy B. and Shelly
Amy, Me and Holli


Oh, Holli and Amy!! I miss you guys so much. I don't often have many positive things to say about our stay in England but I did make some great friends! Actually several great friends. Amy and Holli were both back for home leave and for the holidays and they were kind enough to make time for me. CAT wives are all kind of thrown together when they move to England-kind of like a sorority. You kind of have to figure out who you hit it off with and who you don't. There are only around 30 or so women. I was lucky enough to make several friendships. The beautiful thing is that 99% of us will move back to the same area. Amy and Tina are actually moving back within the next couple of months and I look forward to us getting together. Holli says she LOVES England and is in no hurry to get back-but WHATEVER!!!! Okay, I am happy she is happy. I hadn't seen Amy and Holli in 7 months but I felt as if no time had passed-fun times. Kyle and I also went out to eat with Kent and Becki on Fri. night and had a great time-we met them in England too. I also ate out with some friends from high school within the last week-Amy, Shelly and Amy B. Amy B. lives a ways away and I hadn't seen her in three years or so and it was fun to catch up. Oh, yeah-I also ate out with Kristen and Jenny this week-I see and talk to them lots but it is always fun to get together. Yeah, after all this eating out I guess my diet should start.

3 comments:

The Shoes said...

Glad you guys were able to get together. I'm sure there were loads of laughs and stories. Maybe next time I'll be there to join you. Happy New Year!

Amy said...

It was so good to see you -- I had an absolutely wonderful time! Can't wait to see you again in just a few weeks!!! ;o)

Holli said...

we are no longer friends- that picture has GOTTA GO!!! Big G little o- GO GO! :)
miss you already! come over on thursday GNO!