Monday 23 February 2009

Birthday Party's





Faith and Sawyer both have birthday's on the 27th so we celebrated by having a joint bowling party. I have been able to talk them both into having their parties together every year but I think this year might be the last. Faith is also having a slumber party on Friday and I am trying to prepare myself mentally and physically for it. There will be 6 girls including Faith. They are all friends from school. This is a first. She has only had one friend at a time ever spend the night. Kyle is working his butt off in the basement this week to get it done in time for the party. We have wood/ceramic tile people coming tomorrow, trim and door people tomorrow and carpet on Friday. Kyle is painting. We won't have the bathroom or kitchenette done yet but all we need are some rooms to put the girls. I will definitely post after the slumber party-if I survive!!

So, the bowling party was crazy but fun. For Sawyer, there were 10 boys including him and I think 11 (maybe 12 girls) including Faith. The kids got some great gifts
and had fun with their friends. The boys were just plain wild and all over the place. The girls were wild too but they stay seated while wild-their mouths just don't stop moving-the boys bodies don't stop moving. It was all over in 2 hours. Whew!! There will be NO group sleepover for the boys for A VERY LONG TIME!!

Here are a few photos of Faith and Sawyer-I'm not comfortable putting photos on of their friends because I don't really know some of the parents very well and don't know how they would feel about it. The picture of Faith in pink is some of her new stuff she got from friends (her friends are already buying her clothes!!) I will post more about them individually later. I love them both so much!! I can't believe they will be 10 and 8. It seems like yesterday they were babies!!

5 comments:

Holli said...

Happy Birthday Sawyer and Faith!!!! they are so cute!

Mary said...

You are so incredibly brave! And so good at planning ahead. This morning Lulu decided she wanted to have a party this weekend so we are going to try to plan something around your baptism time.

April Hargan said...

I can't believe they are 10 and 8 already! It seems like yesterday they were both in Glen and my nursery class! You are so brave to have a slumber party. I am excited to read about the outcome!

Kellybee said...

Wish your kids a very Happy Birthday from me, Danny, James and Jesse! They are so cute!

Maddie said...

I'm glad they had a good birthday. I love Faith's cake! Happy Birthday!