Wednesday 18 February 2009

The Day Has Finally Come........



#1 High School Musical 3 is out on DVD!!! Eden has been waiting months for this. As soon as they started advertising the release date she has been harassing me. I couldn't even wait until Easter to give it to her-it was just too important. Who can blame her-right??? She watched it 3 times today.

#2 Sawyer can finally do "armpit farts". What a proud and exciting day for us all. Yes, he has been trying to master armpit farting since we lived in England and our English friend, Jacob, introduced him to it. I can't even tell you how proud he is of himself. Oh, little boys!! I have to mention that Sawyer is mastering "easy" on guitar for Rockband. I am honestly proud of him for this-he has been working so hard on it. I guess letting him play video games (and also taking piano lessons) has helped him on this one.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohh Jess would be so jealous!!! LOL I am ROFL about the whole "mastering" armpit farts!! Boys will be boys hugh!! :-)

I am also laughing at the word verification to comment is: krudde which could be another interesting way to spell: crude! It knows that Sawyer has been passing too much gas today! :-)

The Shoes said...

Hilarious!! I can't wait for the day that my boys start trying that...don't think we will be HSM in our house tough! Too funny!

Normal Mom said...

I can't believe I forgot about HSM 3! I'll have to go later and get that one. But I think I may be able to hold my girls off until Easter. As long as they don't see any commercials for it and remember that they don't have it...
Glad to see that Sawyer is enjoying all life's little pleasures!

Shelly said...

Grayson would be so proud of Sawyer.. what an exciting day for him!!
Hope your birthday party was fun this weekend! :)

Maddie said...

Go figure, that movie spells Eden all over it. It didn't take me very long to learn how to do armpit farts though.

Corrina Dea said...

Your kids are growing up so fast. I miss you a ton too. Glad to see that you are having so much fun being back home....we just sent two more your way so get them back to adjusting to the American way.

Love you Stacey!!!