Monday 9 November 2009

Cuteness




I babysat Aleigha two days last week. She is so sweet and a great napper!! A good napper isn't something I know too much about....unfortunately. She and Bex are only a couple of weeks apart in age. They don't play together too much but this is such a cute photo of them together in the infamous Cozy Coupe Car. The other pics. of are Bex doing his serious art work. He loves to color and draw-he is happy with just a pencil although he would prefer markers (which he normally isn't allowed). He likes to lay on the kitchen table and draw. I really do dress him daily. For some reason it seems that most photos I take of him at home he is only wearing a diaper or pajamas.

7 comments:

Shelly said...

cute pic of Bex and Aleigha! I wondered if you took any while she was there. :)

Mary said...

Those pictures of him drawing on the table are dar.ling! He is so cute!

Kellybee said...

He is so cute. Don't you just love the chubby toddler thighs? Don't worry about always taking pics of him in a diaper/p.j.'s. My boys seem to always be shirtless!

Amy said...

So cute! And he is probably more comfy in pjs and his diaper anyway. ;o)

Cathren12 (mom) said...

it is called comfy clothes!!! besides he is so darn cute he can pull it off :-)

Corrina Dea said...

Oh my gosh...our sons are soooo alike! I can't for them to meet each other some day. I am constantly trying to get Harrison off the table...he just dances and laughs at me.

Holli said...

SO CUTE!!! love him drawing!!