Sunday 1 November 2009

Happy 6th Birthday, Eden! CAN YOU SAY PAR-TAY?













Eden turned "6" on the 30th. I took treats into her class on the 29th because of their Halloween Party on the 30th. Eden loves school. I was in her class for the last 45 minutes of school and she was constantly flanked by her "peeps." She has 3 or 4 little girls in her class who are her very good friends. She also has Ava who is in a different class that is her best friend. She also really likes AJ and Alex. We have known AJ since he was a baby and Alex is a new friend. Eden is a very happy girl. She skips around and sing songs-she is ALL GIRL!! She loves boys. She loves make-up and pretty clothes although she wants to dress like a big girl for school-only wearing jeans and occasionally skirts. We had her birthday party on Halloween. It was a HSM dance party. It is the FIRST home party I have done for any of my kids. I didn't want to but she was insistent. We had 17 kids and they had a blast. We served lunch, had a "balloon artist" come, dancing, games, cake and present opening. I only had it go from 11-1:30 and it could have easily gone for another hour. It turned out really well and it was a lot of fun- although it made me lose sleep for several nights beforehand. We even borrowed a fog machine and laser light for the dancing. The fog machine made my pics. all turn out foggy that were taken in the basement. We got Eden another American Girl Doll. She said she needed 2 because Faith has 2. She told me her 1st doll would be jealous because her new one is prettier :) Faith have her her old digital camera-I was skeptical but Eden LOVES it and is everywhere snapping pictures. She received a special delivery of beautiful sugar cookies from a local bakery from Aunt Amy, Uncle Tyler and their girls. She also received many wonderful, generous gifts from her friends at her party! These should keep her busy for awhile. We love Eden so much. She is the "spunk" in our household. She is a drama queen. Faith has never been a drama queen so I guess we need one :) She makes us laugh all the time. I can't believe she is already "6" (going on "16"). We didn't find out her gender before she was born and I was SO HAPPY that we were blessed with another girl and that Faith would have a sister. Here are some photos of her class party and home party.

3 comments:

Normal Mom said...

The balloon artist was a great idea. It was an awesome party from what I heard! Thanks for inviting Miranda.

Holli said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EDEN!!!!

Amy said...

Adorable! I still can't believe little Eden is 6 already! Time flies by way too fast!!!!!