Saturday 26 December 2009

More "Before Christmas Happenings"




Eden's school program was a couple of weeks before Christmas this year. The theme was "Twas the Night Before Chrismas." It was kindergarten and 1st grade together. They were recquired to wear pajamas. Here are some pictures of Eden with some of her friends. The one little girl is, Ava, her BFF!

This is our "MADE FROM SCRATCH" gingerbread house. I don't know what got into me but I decided I wanted to try and make one on my own. I even had enough dough left over for a dog house. It looked a little shabby but was better after the kids decorated it. This is the first one I have ever attempted and I learned a few things so next year hopefully I can perfect it a little bit.

1 comment:

Normal Mom said...

I'm proud of you for the gingerbread house! I bought a kit (house already assembled ready for decor) LAST year on clearance. It worked great. The girls and I had a good time. That's the way to go for me. But I love the smell of real gingerbread. Good for you!