Saturday 26 December 2009

Merry Christmas!!!!!





Here is Kyle with his beloved crab leg. Kyle got me the Sony Reader (that you download books on). I am super excited about it and am looking forward to sitting down and messing with it! This kids got me some very nice giftcards to my favorite stores!!! Faith and Sawyer even put in some of their own money which I really thought was sweet because Faith DOES NOT like to part with her money! We got Kyle some odds and ends-he always get the short end of the stick on Christmas. I also got him the Andre Agassi biography that he asked for. Also, here are the kids eating their Christmas breakfast of donuts.


Faith received Zhu Zhu pets and MOST of the house with the attachments (only missing one thing). This was my challenge this Christmas. The pets I found hiding behind HSM Dolls in Target (by total luck that someone hid them and I found them). The one thing came from ebay and a few others from Utah and California that very NICE friends helped me get. Friends managed everything for me except for what I purchased on ebay and the pets. I am so thankful! Anyways, they are SO fun. I can totally understand the rage for them. Faith also received her much wanted Ipod Touch. She was VERY happy!

Sawyer got a chess set, legos, pokemon cards and some books. He has been asking for an ipod (we think only because Faith has one). We wrapped up (in the original packaging) Kyle's old one (which works perfectly). He had no idea and wasn't overly exctied about it. I am so happy we didn't drop the $$$$$ on a new one for him. Sawyer LOVES legos...A LOT!!



I think Eden was most pleased this Christmas. She received a HSM Schoolhouse and lots of American Girl Doll stuff. She really wanted matching P.J.'s with her doll. She played ALL DAY. She was re-enacting many scenes from the HSM movies with her schoolhouse!






Here is Bex with most of his gifts. The front of his P.J.'s say "Dear Santa...I can explain" These describe him perfectly! Eden got this little table and chairs for Christmas for her American Girl dolls. Beckett likes to sit at the table...often.


We had a wonderful Christmas! The kids were (mostly) happy. I am now sitting in the aftermath wondering where everything is going to go. All of Faith and Sawyer's things are pretty small. Eden and Beckett's things are larger and will require rearranging to fit them in. My parents were in Texas with my brother and his family so we just had my in-laws over. We always fondue yummy meat on Christmas Day. My mother-in-law does all the work, brings it here and sets it up. It is so nice. We would be ordering Chinese if it weren't for her (I did make a couple of side dishes). This year she prepared steak and crab legs. She marinades some of it and has dipping sauces...yummy!! I messed up some of the order on my posted pics...sorry. The kids exchange gifts from each other on Christmas Eve (which I forgot to take photos of).

8 comments:

Holli said...

looks like you all had a GREAT Christmas!! love that you wrapped the old ipod- GOOD idea!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Maddie said...

Look at Beckett's bedhead!! Glad you guys had a great Christmas!

Shelly said...

looks like a good christmas! we had to skip church this year because aleigha's cold/cough was way too bad to take her out. :( Our toys are still sitting in the middle of the living room. I wish i could give all the old toys away!!

Kellybee said...

Stacey! It looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas. I too am wondering where everything is going to go...Christmas is a great time to clean out and organize things. I hope you all have a great New Years as well!

April Hargan said...

Looks like a great Christmas! Rachel and Eden would love playing together. She is always looking for someone to play dolls with. She also got matching PJS with her doll this year.

Kalista Hill said...

Faith is so lucky she has zeu zeu pets. merry christmas.

Emu Monkey said...

Looks like you guys have a lot of fun!

Amy said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! Adorable pictures! Can't wait to see you next week. Miss you...