Friday 8 January 2010

Random


Here is Sawyer. He is almost 9 but has FINALLY lost a top tooth. He has only lost 3 teeth and he is starting to get annoyed about it because Eden just turned 6 and has lost the same amount.

Here is our new family photo that I just had matted and framed at Hobby Lobby for 1/2 off!!! I am SO happy with it!! It is the nicest photo we have ever had done.

This is my "Edward" necklace that my niece, Kalista, made for me. Isn't it cute? It is bottle cap jewelry. Thanks, Kalista...you are so cute!

This is Eden with her "New Years" headband and blower. They had a celebration at school and she was THRILLED! She also just got several inches cut off her hair. It is just above her shoulders. I always hate when she wants her hair cut but I don't dare get between a girl and her hair!

Kyle pulling Eden and Bex around after the 1st big snow.


About a week ago I had decided that I was going to post something meaningful on my blog about New Years Resolutions, etc.. etc... Well, now since my time of the month and all the emotions that come with it are past, I am not quite sure what I was going to say. So I am just going with my normal goals..

1. Be a better wife, mother and friend.
2. Be more forgiving, friendly and outgoing.
3. Give more to the needy and to charities-try to seek out those in need.
4. Lose 10 lbs. (that is my goal EVERY year-I guess I should just be grateful that it isn't 50 lbs....right??)
5. Be more spontaneous.
6. Don't worry about housework so much and HAVING to have my house clean.
7. Spend less money on clothes for the kids...cause they don't care.

That's enough for now. I am stressed out already :) I might have to do this in phases cause there are so many.

We had a great Christmas break. I didn't want the kids to go back to school. We lucked out with a snow day yesterday and it was great!! Kyle and I got to go out a couple of times over the break and it was so fun. Here are some photos I wanted to post.

Here are some things I am looking forward to in 2010...

1. Going to Disney next month!! Our trip is booked and we are ready to go!!
2. Running a 5K in May. I am not 100% sure this will happen this year but I am might try.
3. I am going to "Time Out For Women." in Indy in April. This is a church function and designed to be inspiring-I hope it helps me :)
4. Going with a couple of friends to Racine, WI to visit our friend, Kira, for her 40th b-day in March.
5. Summer - and school being out-a break from HOMEWORK!!
6. Just watching my kids grow and change and spending more time with Kyle (since it is now easier to leave Beckett with a sitter).
7. Annual mini-trip with Amy and Shelly this summer.
8. Faith starting jr. high....NOT!!!!

6 comments:

Holli said...

you are already a GREAT MOM, WIFE and FRIEND!!! I think you would fly away if you lost 10 pounds and we all could help those who don't have as much MORE!!!
LOVE YOU MY FRIEND!!!

Mary said...

I think you're perfect just the way you are! Loved catching up on all of your pictures!

Amy said...

Great pictures! Those are wonderful goals for 2010! And I agree with Holli...you are already a great mom, wife and friend! Love you...

Normal Mom said...

I think you look fantastic. I have mixed feelings about goals--I want to achieve them, but I always fall short so then I feel bad. This year, Hafe and I are holding each other accountable, so that might help. I'm going to Indy in April too! It's shaping up to be a fun trip.
Happy New Year!
P.S. LOVE the Edward necklace. So cute!

Wendi said...

How could you possibly be MORE friendly and outgoing? You just need to say that this year you're going to "keep on keepin' on" because you're doing a fantastic job already!!

Shelly said...

great post, Stace! I agree with all of the other comments too. I can't wait for our Chicago trip this summer. We need to book a date for our calendars! Love the Edward necklace too. Too funny! ;)