Tuesday 3 August 2010

Family...cont...






Well, now that I waited so long I have almost forgotten what else we all did. On July 4th we set off lots of fireworks in our backyard and at an undisclosed location. ALL the guys (minus Bex) went to Chicago for a White Sox game and had a lot of fun. Sawyer was in his version of heaven spending time with my nephews (who were very sweet with him). Most of our time was just spent hanging out. We had a few very late nights of Rockband and talking with my nephews and nieces (not with my brothers or sis-in-laws though...they are too old hahahaha). We had family pics. taken at the very end of the stay out at Miller Park. I am STILL waiting to get those back and it is taking forever. Picture day was the last day we were all together and we came back to our house, had a big meal and celebrated a few b-days. My big bro, Tyler, turns 40 on Aug. 6th and my niece Madison turns 13, and Kalista 11at the end of the month. We rarely get to spend any b-days together so it was a lot of fun. My nieces, Kalista and Kara stayed on for another 2 weeks after everyone else left. My kids loving have their cousins around to keep them entertained. We had so much fun and miss everyone like crazy! On my next post, I am going to try to sum up the rest of our summer activities. Summer vacation has gone WAY TOO FAST!!

No comments: