Tuesday 3 August 2010

Happy 45th Anniversary!


While the family was visiting we were able to celebrate my parents 45th wedding anniversary! They were married July 24th, 1965. We were all able to eat out at a nice restaurant and celebrate with NO KIDS!! I think this is the first time we all felt comfortable to leave them all at home without an adult. We had a great time! I am pretty sure my brothers and I are all in agreement that we have amazing parents. We are so fortunate to all love each other and want to be together. Our family has been very blessed in many, many ways!

4 comments:

Holli said...

Happy Anniversary to your parents!! and so fun to celebrate with just adults!!

Shelly said...

WOW... 45 yrs! that's amazing.

Kellybee said...

Congrats to your parents! They are AWESOME people! Send them our love!

Kalista Hill said...

Yea it was better at your house than at the anaversary i swear. it was way x5 better.