Thursday 19 August 2010

Getting ready for SCHOOL!!!!!!!

Sawyer got Mrs. Minor for 4th grade...I know nothing about her but am hoping for the best. Eden got Mrs. Scott for 1st grade...whom I hear is awesome :) Eden also has one of her besties in her class, which made her very happy. The kids are ready to start school. I have spent about a million dollars on school supplies, registration, clothing, activities and eating out for lunch while shopping for everything. My pal Jenny and I had our annual garage sale in July which funds back-to-school shopping every year! This year we are all experiencing something new for us...JR. HIGH! I actually think they needed less supplies but do have to have the extra clothing for PE. Faith also decorated her locker...which is very popular to do here. She has had to memorize 2 locker combinations. We walked through her schedule the other day and it was pretty simple. She is going from a 5th grade class of 100 kids to a 6th grade class of about 500 kids. I actually don't think she is nervous...just excited.

The kids are all ready to start school. They get so excited about their school supplies. They are getting bored of going to the pool and are wanting me to take them out to eat everyday. It is time.

Here are some pics. of Faith decorating her locker (we went on 2 different days) and some of her BFF's.

No comments: