Saturday 13 December 2008

Am I Crazy!







Well, this is what my life has come to...waiting in line for 2 HOURS for an autograph for my girls. Dylan and Cole Sprouse (aka Zack and Cody from Suite Life) made an appearance at an ice hockey game here in town so we bought tickets to enjoy the game but mostly to get these guys autographs. You would think it was Brad Pitt signing autographs. We let Faith and Sawyer each bring a friend but only the girls were interested in the autograph. The thing is after waiting in line about 1/2 hour they were tired so Kyle came out and got them and took them into watch the game and I stood in line holding 23 lb Beckett for the next hour and a half. Beckett did not want to sit with Kyle and was crying. I did make friends with the people in front and behind me so that made time go more quickly. I was also starving and was wanting some greasy game food. I talked "their people" into letting me snap a photo but my camera takes too long (it is a piece of crap) and they were shoving me along and I didn't get one. Another of Faith's friends from school was there and her mom managed to get one so she is supposed to email it to me. After they were done signing autographs, they watched the game from a box seat behind us so we were able to gawk at them from there-once again we tried to get a picture but my camera stinks. Here are some photos of us in line and a poor attempt of pictures of them. All of my kids love their program so it was fun to see them in person and it was worth waiting in line. The local ice hockey team won as well. In the 3rd picture down-they are the 3rd and 5th persons from the left.

3 comments:

Holli said...

you are crazy but not for these reasons!:) Just kidding! Love you miss you- see you in 16 days!

Cathren12 (mom) said...

ALL us Duffy girls love The Suite Life! Brit & Sophie would be so jealous (I'm a little jealous too). Greasy sporting-event food sounds so good! Love ya & miss ya!

corn fed girl said...

Ethan is wondering if you will adopt him. If you don't,he will stalk you & your family. Don't be alarmed if you see a kid staring at your house from across the street. Thanks so much for taking him!