Wednesday 3 December 2008

Beckett's First Haircut



Yeah, I know I said I was NEVER going to cut his hair-well, I changed my mind. Actually, Eden decided to cut her own hair on Sunday-a nice big chin-length chunk off the front. She is the FIRST of my children to do this and I figured since she is now five that the scissors were safe. So, I took her in to get it all evened out. They had an opening so I decided that Bex was looking pretty shaggy and to get him done too. He was such a good boy. I took them to this place called "Cookie Cutters." It is for kids and they have these cute little chairs for them to sit in and they get to pick out a DVD to watch while they get their hair cut. It turned out cute. Eden's hair actually looks really cute too but I haven't gotten a photo yet. They cut at least 5 inches off so it is just barely below her shoulders and added some layers to make it go with the chunk she cut off. She thinks she is pretty hot with her new "do". She is growing up way to fast for me.

6 comments:

Amy said...

Oh my, I can't believe Eden did that! (I'm not going to tell my girls about it as they may want to try it, too!) Can't wait to see pics of the new 'do.' Beckett is getting so big and he looks like a little man sitting in the chair. Very cute...

Maddie said...

Beckett looks so cute! You need to get pictures of Eden on there though. I bet it looks cute!

Holli said...

so cute- have to see Edens too! miss you1

The Shoes said...

He is just adorable and growing so fast. What are you planning for the big birthday? You'll have to take some time out to remember just what a wonderful experience you had that day!

Mary said...

I thought Eden's hair looked cute on Tuesday evening, but I didn't get the whole scoop! And I cannot believe how good Beckett was! I am scared to cut Phin's but he is looking a little shaggy...

Shelly said...

cute snow graphics on the sides of your blog! :)