Monday 9 March 2009

Faith's Slumber Party




I wanted to add some things that have been going on recently. Faith's sleepover went really well! I was expecting the worst and it was so easy. I didn't really plan any activities although Faith and I had a few "back-up" plans in case things got boring. They NEVER got bored. There were 6 girls including Faith-all great friends and nice girls. We had planned on having our basement finished in time but it didn't get done-big shocker-I don't know if it will ever get done. It really is getting closer-Kyle has the priming all done, my dad got the doors in, wood and ceramic is in-all that is left before the kids can play down there is the paint, trim and carpet-it's all this stuff that will take so long. Anyways, Faith has a huge bedroom so that helped a ton. The girls mostly stayed up there and talked, made videos and goofed around. They came downstairs for awhile and played Rockband2 and Wii and ate some food. We also made skillet cookies. They went to sleep at 1 am and were awake at around 7 am. They ate donuts and chocolate milk for breakfast, watched some T.V., played in Faith's room more and I took them home at around 11 am. I will TOTALLY let her have another sleepover. Fun times. Here are a few photos.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Looks like everyone had a fabulous time! I can't believe you weren't exhausted after it as I think I would have been. ;o)

The Shoes said...

What a great mom! Glad everything went so well. Brings back memories..we always had fresh donuts in the morning after sleepovers!