Friday 13 March 2009

I Love Babies!!





No, I'm not pregnant-that won't be happening again-ever (quiet sob). My two best friends from high school, Amy and Shelly, both added new additions to their families in February. Shelly and Jeff welcomed their daughter, Aleigha Clare Lan Bittner. Brian and Amy welcomed Hallee May Johnson. Aleigha is just 10 days younger than Beckett and Hallee was born on Faith and Sawyer's b-day. We got together today for lunch and I loved every minute of it. My mother-in-law came and watched my kids so I could enjoy the babies and run some errands today. I love Amy and Shelly and am so grateful they are in my life. We have been friends for forever. Shelly just lives a couple of subdivisions away. Her son, Grayson, and Sawyer are good buddies and attend the same school. Amy lives in the same place we grew up and teaches 2nd grade there. She is about an hour away. It is always a good time when we get together. They both have beautiful children and I will be loving watching them grow up. The fact that they both just added babies to their families also makes me feel younger. Here are some photos from today. Aren't they all adorable!!?? Sorry, no pictures of the mom's-it was all about me and the babies. Who would have thought that we would have all of these kids between us (9 to be exact)? I remember when we were just boy crazy 6th graders.

5 comments:

Shelly said...

I love you too, Stace! I'm so happy we both live in Normal! Now we need to get Aim to move here too. :)

Kalista Hill said...

so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love babies, too. Yes Teagan does bounce in her boppy

Amy said...

Darling pictures! Are you sure you aren't going to have any more?! (Just kidding.) So anxious to see you next week...

Holli said...

Those are some PRETTY girls - you included!!!!
Love you and miss you!!!

Maddie said...

No Fair!!! I love babies too. Their so fun to hold.