Tuesday 31 March 2009

Happy Blogiversary???

One year ago this month I started this blog. I was hesitant because I thought only people that really love themselves ALOT write blogs. That all changed once I realized how much I enjoyed other peoples blogs. There is nothing more I would love than to talk on the phone all day long to my friends but due to taking care of 4 kids, a husband and a house it just doesn't work out. My only regret is that I wish I would have started it MUCH SOONER!! I find this much easier than keeping a journal or scrapbook. I am now officially 7 1/2 years behind on scrap booking. I really do want to get my blog made into a scrapbook and am going to be looking into that in the next couple of months. I would like to think I have inspired some of my friends to start a blog!!?? To my friends out there that don't have a blog-you should really try it-it is so easy and I promise to read it and leave comments often.

2 comments:

Holli said...

so that is what you thought of my before a year ago!
;)

Cathren12 (mom) said...

I almost feel like I get closer to people through their blog - it is an insight into daily life :-) love ya girlfriend & can't wait to see you soon!