Monday 23 March 2009

Fun with Friends



Recently two of my friends (Amy and Tina) have moved home from England. I am so excited they are back and we had a chance to get together last week. Tina is 8 months pregnant with her 2nd baby (a girl) and I can't wait until she is born. In Tina fashion, she showed up at my door 8 mo. pregnant AND wearing 3 or 4 inch heels (I wore Crocs my whole pregnancy with Bex). They brought goodies and in Stacey fashion-we ordered pizza. Amy has adorable twin girls, Kendall and Kameron and Tina has Ian-who is also adorable. We were missing Faith, Sawyer and Amy's older son, Brett (who is 8). We were trying to get a "flattering" picture of the three of us together and were letting the kids try and take a photo but our thighs and butts were in all of them so I took a head shot. Amy cropped the picture she put on her blog-it makes me laugh!! I wish I could air brush my wrinkles and zit.

3 comments:

Amy said...

You are too funny! Cropping pics is the best way to go. ;o) We had a fabulous time getting together last week and can't wait until the next. Talk to you soon...

Holli said...

AHHH! To funny to see you all together.... weird....
LOVE YOU GIRLS! MISS YOU ALL! Wish you were all still here!
:)

The Shoes said...

I'll be joining your little gang soon!! Can't wait to see you all again.